1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Shapeways Animals

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Firestorm, May 5, 2019.

1. miniNature Active Member

Netherlands
    Thanks for this welcome!
    @Hans, I'm not sure if the 54 mm will fit 1:32. I just read it's something between 1/32 and 1/35, depending on your other figures. A benefit for 3D printing, is that I can upload my models in all scales desired, so if you need a specific size for an animal at withers, I can scale it to your desire.
    @Victor, thanks for your advice. At the moment I'm only focused on digital sculpting and not familiar with any casting techniques and I'm not planning to developing these techniques yet, but if some company is interested to do this in a cooperation, that is of course negotiable. It will be great to share these creations for a cheaper price.