1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Sgt Major C A Burt Irish Guards

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Cannonball, Nov 20, 2018.

1. mick3272 A Fixture

Liking it a lot. Nice dark red on the Colour., IMO the dark blue on the tunic tails ( Piping ) could be a lot darker more a Prussian blue. but the sash has come out nice,
    Mick
  2. Cannonball A Fixture

Glad you like how it’s coming along so far Mick. The blue on the coat tails is the enamel undercoat at present so I still need to run over it in the appropriate oils which will give it the darker appearance.
    mick3272 likes this.
  3. malc PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    As much as I love this I've got a right headache hitting my head on the wall.... : )
  4. Cannonball A Fixture

Sorry Malc, I keep forgetting to rotate my phone. Funny thing is they show up the right way when you tap on the individual images. I’ll send a box of paracetamol for the headaches
    malc likes this.
  5. Chezzie Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Very nice indeed mate
  6. Cannonball A Fixture

Thanks Chezzie, much appreciated.
    Chezzie likes this.
  7. Cannonball A Fixture

A bit further on with the “colours” now. Some touching up between the bows on the St Patrick’s chain needed and I may revisit the highlighting on the golds but all in all quite happy with how it’s coming along.

Attached Files:

8. Cannonball A Fixture

I think I’m going to give up with photos