1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Sgt, Cameron Highlander 1815

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Viking Bob, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom

Thanks Andrew and yes all superb figures.
  2. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
  3. Steve Ski PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Watching this one, Bob, Ruck On!
    Viking Bob likes this.
  4. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom

Cheers Steve, I would pick a highlander with a difficult tartan, never mind, onwards and upwards.
  5. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    This is a cracking sculpt, I've always thought of David Grieve figures as a benchmark that all other model producers to strive to achieve the same standard, even down to the fact that the 100mm/ 90mm white metal kits had all the flashings pre cleaned off and there was always loads instructions for history and uniform added in the box.
    I have had this one in my stash for some time now, like you Bob it's the tartan that's held me back lol, reckon I'll have to dig it out and have a go at it.
    Looks like you are off to a good start Bob, nice one mate(y)
    Cheers
    Jim
    Nap and Viking Bob like this.
  6. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom

Cheers Jim, yes I also think that Grieve is the benchmark others strived for. They still hold up 30 odd years later. I only wish I had got them all when the y first appeared.
    The rifleman is the one now for me, I may be wrong but believe CGS have the mould.
    Hope your feeling better Jim see you soon if so at Bugle
    Jimbo likes this.
  7. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    Yeah I hope to make Bugle Call Bob, also going to give the yeovil show a go if I can on 23rd October, all being well I should be able to be there(y)
    Nap and Viking Bob like this.