1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Sgt 79th Cameron Highlanders Waterloo

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Ady Marsden, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Ady Marsden Member

United-Kingdom
    Hello folks, just completed a really nice 1/10 scale bust from MJ Miniatures sculptured by Carl Reid, a Sergeant with Pike in the 79th Cameron Highlanders at Waterloo.

This one was quite tall with the Pike / Halberd so it was easier to photograph it on its back and side.

Painted in acrylic

Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Ady

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Hi Folks sorry about that, for some reason yesterday the photos I was trying to load just wouldnt. Kevin has kindly posted these from my original post to FB. There was a sheen about these I wasnt happy with so I have repainted those areas and will try to update with the new photos. Hopefully you will see the difference. B47F5129-1469-4AD1-8388-487638C9833C.jpeg
    Erbay and Nap like this.
  2. Banjer A Fixture

England
    I can't see anything. Images won't load.

Bill
    winfield likes this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Pics now in

Nice painting by Ady on this ....I have this in GA , certainly a nice sculpt

Nap
    Ady Marsden likes this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England

Looks so much better , what did you use to get it flat ?

Nap
    Ady Marsden likes this.
  5. Banjer A Fixture

England
    Worth waiting for. Lovely piece of work. (y)

Bill
    Ady Marsden and Nap like this.
  6. Ady Marsden Member

United-Kingdom
    I recently bought the Andrea red set which i used on the Piper. I was so impressed with the results I decided to use it on the Cameron Sgt to get rid of the sheen.
    Nap likes this.
  7. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Beautiful paintwork

Mobo
    Ady Marsden likes this.