1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wanting to Buy SGF 54mm Roman Figs.

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Redcap, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I am looking for some now Out of Production ‘Soldiers SGF’ 54mm Metal Roman figures and was wondering if anyone has any of these in their Grey Army that they would like to sell or swap please?

(Originals Only - not recasts or the one piece Russia/Ukraine made versions).

Direct purchase - or - I have hundreds of figures (all scales & subjects) & plastic kits as well (aircraft & armour) and so, I may just have something you are looking for or prefer. I am also happy to do a cash adjustment (either way) if necessary with any swap.

Prefer UK due to current high international post/shipping costs but any assistance is welcome.

WANTED

SR-35
    SR-49
    SR-51
    SR-59
    SR-76

Thank you.
    Gary

sr-49.jpg SR-51.jpg SR59.jpg SR-76.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Gaz,
    I have some Soldiers metal figures originals boxed, I cannot remember what they are I know there are some Knights in the box I will check
    to see if I have any of the above tomorrow.
    cheers
    Richie
    Redcap and Nap like this.
  3. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Top man Richie thank you and I hope you are keeping well.

It's Roman 54's I am predominantly interested in mate as I've built some and have a few left, but I am trying to get hold of the ones which still evade me. Let me know what you have and are willing to offload mate and if anything is of interest, just let me know what you want for them.

Here's my last one finished 2 weeks ago.

Are you at Easingwold on Saturday?

Gaz

LEGIONARY 1A.jpg LEGIONARY 1B.jpg LEGIONARY 1D.jpg
    Babelfish, oldtrousers and Richie like this.
  4. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Gaz,
    Sorry mate they are all Knight's from the Soldier's brand. Yes I'm going tomorrow going to do a bit of modelling too.
    cheers
    Richie
    thumbnail.jpg
  5. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Richie.

In the immortal words of 'Unlucky Alf' in The Fast Show ...."Ohhhh....bugger!"

Not to worry Richie and thanks for taking a look. See you tomorrow mate and speak directly then.

Gaz
  6. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom