1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Series 77 collector

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by GReese, Sep 15, 2011.

1. GReese New Member

United-States
    Greetings all,
    I don't have a lot of spare time to visit the sites, but when I do I marvel at the talent. I cannot compete in the artistic department. My main interest is in trying to collect all of the Series 77 figures that they put out. If anyone has any Series 77 figures to part with, please contact me. It would be best if you emailed me, at gandmreese@earthlink.net. I would be intersted in Series 77 kits, or figures in primer, or well painted. I do have most of their 90mm Americans and Classics, but need a few. I do need quite a lot of their 77mm and smaller yet 54mm. I am especially intersted in finding a Series 77 Greek chariot, ideally the one with four horses. Also top of my list would be the busts made by Series 77 in 1974. I am trying to do reseach into Series 77 and figure out just what they did produce. So would like to communicate with anyone who may have been around in the early 70s, and was familitar with Series 77, or who may have known Pat Bird. I would be interested in purchasing one figure, several or a whole bunch. Thanks, George
  2. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi George,
    Nice to meet you.
    I hope you find your chariot.