1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Serge Franzoia's Flats

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by closerlookbooks, Dec 13, 2013.

1. closerlookbooks Active Member

United-States
    Bernard Pecquet obtained permission for me to post a host of flats painted by his friend Serge Franzoia. His work leaves me speechless. The colors are so vivid, they remind me of Bernard's work. I don't know if one influenced the other or they simply paint in similar ways. Both men are master painters in my book. You can see around a dozen pieces painted by Serge here: http://www.flattinfigures.com/serge-franzoia
    Wings5797 and Rich Sculpts like this.
  2. Rich Sculpts A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Incredible work Steve - if they are they (as I believe) smaller scale, it makes them even more amazing! The level of skill is breathtaking...
  3. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    WOW.
    Great post Steven.......I'm speachless.
    Cheers,
    Keith
  4. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    Thank you very much Steven I search this fotos for years and never found it. Once again I wonderstend why peoples talk so much about this.
    FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. swralph A Fixture

absolutely stunning and those flags well no word can describe them:D
    Rich Sculpts likes this.
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Unbelieveble work.
    Great artist.

marc
  7. Helm A Fixture

England
    Wow those are something else, excellent work of the standard I can only dream of achieving on rounds let alone the accursed flats :eek:
    Steve
  8. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    One word :

Superb