1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

[Sep 1, 2012] WASMEx 2012 (Perth, Western Australia)

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by tonydawe, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Reddo Active Member

Australia
    Hi all
    It was great to meet many of you on the day. Corny as it sounds, I was honored to have my figures place so well amongst many of those whose work I admire and am inspired by.

My wallet too was emptied twice - I have two years worth of Greys to do and some interesting projects to get underway for next year.

See you all at a club meeting - or next year at least
  2. NickM Well-Known Member

Australia
    Hi Peter, well done on the two first places this year, mate! You entered some fantastic figures and it's refreshing to have a new painter on the scene.

You'll receive a hearty welcome down at the club if you manage to make it along some time. Otherwise, we'll all look forward to seeing you next year.

Cheers mate