1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Semper fidelis 'Brothers resist together' update?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Landrotten Highlander, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Landrotten Highlander Well-Known Member

Hi,
    have any of you received an update regarding this scene?
    Just that I have paid for the first batch, saw the latest update somewhere late November that there was some delay, and nothing but silence since.

I have sent a few emails and private messages to Jose, but no reply. Should I be getting worried now?

Thanks in advance for your imput.
  2. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    I asked Albert what you were speaking about, he didn'tknow and tell me to ask Sophie who has a brother named José ;)
  3. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Hmm! That's a bit of a worry, as I subscribed too, (yet again....will I never learn?) Hopefully SF will see this thread and respond.

Alan
  4. Landrotten Highlander Well-Known Member

5. Tutilo17 PlanetFigure Supporter

Switzerland
    I exchanged emails with a guy called José Rios. I usually got quick responses. I received the first batch of the Roman vignette at around Christmas and I subscribed for the second batch. Also towards the end of 2018 I got delivered the Norman vignette ("they came by the sea"). So far I have had no reason to believe that there is something wrong with Semper Fidelis.
  6. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I agree with Tutilo17's comments above.

I've had dealings with Jose and - in my experience - he's an honest trader and is very passionate about the hobby. I do feel that there's definitely room for improvement in terms of the organizational side of his business operations though, as he struggles to meet announced release/delivery dates.

- Steve
  7. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  8. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I received the first three in time for Christmas - damned fine figures they are too - and ordered the second lot. There is every reason to expect them soon.
  9. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    This begs the question,why the hell haven't I received mine? I suppose I'll have to try e-mailing. Sent money in November via Paypal, which went through OK.

Alan
  10. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Right, as you were, chaps......I owe a huge apology to Jose, as checking through Paypal account, I find no payment has actually been made. I am a silly old duffer, who has mightily f****d up!

You can now all have a jolly good laugh at my expense:oops:

Alan
  11. Landrotten Highlander Well-Known Member

OK, thanks for anybody who responded,
    Semper fidelis has now responded to my mails and I will take things further with them.

It is and never was my intention to give a small company a bad name, so I again wish to make sure that everybody knows that mine was a jenuine question, not a complaint.

@Mirofsoft, no worries, I only remember my name because people keep calling me that:D
    Mirofsoft likes this.