1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wanting to Buy SEIL MODELS 90mm Ichiban Yari. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by fullbeak, Jun 9, 2019.

1. fullbeak Member

Hi folks. I would be eternally grateful if anyone could help me find Seil Models 90mm Ichiban Yari. Dreams can come true.

Thank you all.
    Yours sincerely,

Paul. SEIL-Models-White-Metal-kit-90mm-ICHIBAN.jpg
    Oda likes this.
  2. yellowcat Well-Known Member

Canada
    Good luck! Saw one on ebay early this year. They are hard to come by.

Felix
    Oda likes this.
  3. fullbeak Member

That's unlucky for me I guess. Thanks anyway. I hope someone else has one to offer.
    Oda likes this.
  4. akaryu PlanetFigure Supporter

Belgium
    Best of luck with your quest! Earlier this year one sold on Ebay for 88€, but of course it is a splendid kit. Keep looking!

Pierre
  5. tomifune A Fixture

United-States
    Babelfish likes this.
  6. fullbeak Member

Thanks folks. Fantastic community here!
  7. fullbeak Member

I contacted that seller. Unfortunately, he doesn't any available. Thanks again for your help though ^^
    tomifune likes this.
  8. Oda A Fixture

Babelfish likes this.
  9. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice find Oda. Shipping price is a killer though!!! :eek:

- Steve
    Oda likes this.
  10. Oda A Fixture

Sad but true....

Oda.
  11. Oda A Fixture

Fullbeak let me also introduce you to this:An Ukranian manufacturer and seller.He has a line of two samurai mounted and three on foot in 90mm all from the 16th century.All are original pieces and although casting and fit are not what you would expect from a modern company,the owner and artist knows his subject well.These are some remarkably well researched and recreated-in scale- samurai.It is true that a little extra work will be needed before painting in order for some casting flaws to be corrected but that should not inhibit a dedicated samurai fan such as yourself (and me for that matter).Worth checking out (with a measure of reservation).
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/90mm-metal...469415?hash=item23b742e327:g:bCAAAOSwCA5ceRCk

Oda.
  12. fullbeak Member

Thanks Oda. I am only interested in the ichiban yari 90mm for the moment.
    Oda likes this.