1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

For Sale Seen on FB ...PM, BARTON, ALMOND, HINCHCLIFFE & MORE

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Nap, Aug 1, 2020.

1. karlw Member

Germany
    A bit more info about customs might be helpful. Here in Germany costums smarted up over the years and if they feel that the pricing is suspicious they want to see your order details, invoice and your communication. They even have put up computer terminals to be used by customers to proof their pricing claim. Over the years I have learned that it becomes almost impossible to play tricks. I bet if you undercut the official price in a worst case they will come up with the price list listed here. be careful.
  2. Chrisr PlanetFigure Supporter

Australia
    Fortunately, I've not had to pay any GST (VAT) or Customs duty on any small parcels from overseas. The only GST we pay is when it is added at the place of purchase on certain sites such as Amazon which is stipulated by the Government.;)
  3. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Everyone

We are all sensible here regarding purchases and this thread was started by me to highlight the models that are being put up for sale that might interest members and not for anything else

Thanks to those that posted ref customs etc and obviously PF does not support anything illegal

Thank you

Nap
    DaddyO, grasshopper and captnenglish like this.
  4. Chrisr PlanetFigure Supporter

Australia
    Sorry Nap, poorly expressed. It's not illegal here as we don't have to pay customs or GST on small postal parcels when purchasing from an overseas site. Previous post amended.

Cheers
    Chris
    grasshopper and Nap like this.
  5. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nap thanks for posting about the figures being for sale you hit the nail on the head regarding some PF members having an interest in the classics, the post has now become very informative with members offering some good advice and links, hopefully Brad the seller will find his way through the postal/customs issues and us buyers will get our chosen figures without to much financial sorrow caused by international delivery.
    TERRY
    Chrisr and Nap like this.
  6. Scott Sheltz Active Member

United-States
    Totally off topic - what happened to Pilipili?
  7. Nap A Fixture

England
    Pilipili stopped many years ago ..a sad loss as a company Le Van Q is a really good sculptor ...I am finishing off one atm and have another lined up

Good luck to Brad with all these figures ...many lovely pieces

Nap
  8. Scott Sheltz Active Member

United-States
    I had met Le Van Q at Euro in 04 and enjoyed chatting with him and buying his products. I have some of the great chiefs, the mountain man and the Egyptian girl bust. He had great kits
    Nap likes this.