For Sale Seen on FB ...PM, BARTON, ALMOND, HINCHCLIFFE & MORE

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Nap, Aug 1, 2020 at 1:18 AM.

1. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi everyone

As we have members that paint 77 and other old releases pieces thought I would share this that I saw on FB

NOTE : I have absolutely no connection with this seller or any financial interest whatsoever

Contact him via FB user name or by email address : Bradleyburrell014@gmail.com

Details from Bradley

"My dad bought them at an auction years ago and forgot about them. He didn’t know anything about them and nor do I. I took on the project to try and find their forever homes before they get lost forever"

"I am open to offers and pricing amendments in general as I’m not too clued up. My prices come from worthpoint"

Here's pics of the 77 series boxes and busts plus others

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Nap
    Theodoros, Oda, clrsgt and 5 others like this.
  2. Nap A Fixture

England
    Here's the full list

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

Nap
    Wings5797 and KenBoyle like this.
  3. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice spread of old classics although some of the prices are a bit keen for my pockets

Good spot though 'O lord of the bust' (y)
    Paul
    Babelfish likes this.
  4. Banjer Active Member

England
    Not exactly giving them away is he?
    I bet they cost a fraction of this at auction.

Bill
    Babelfish likes this.
  5. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Guys

It does say estimate so maybe up for negotiation

Just thought it good to share a potential opportunity

Nap
    Babelfish, KenBoyle and Franco like this.
  6. taliesin2013 Active Member

Hi,
    A very good panorama of figures, but I've seen some of them for something less on a selleria merlinthewiz60.
  7. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Guys

From Bradley

I am open to offers and pricing amendments in general as I’m not too clued up. My prices come from worth point

UnQuote

Nap
  8. Banjer Active Member

England
    I suppose,on reflection, they are about what you would expect to realize on eBay.

If there is something OOP that you are desperate for you would probably pay the price.

Bill
  9. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
    Saw it on FB. He is selling it in batches. Some of them are overprice but others are average. Just be aware of white metal lead disease/lead rot especially Series77 figure kits. You don't know what you are getting until you open the box.

Felix
    Babelfish likes this.
  10. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Lead disease also exists in Poste Militaire and David Grieve Kits.

I am wondering if this lot came from the Red Lancer Auction?

Keith
  11. Richard Baxter Well-Known Member

Scotland
    Looks like the seller is in the US, so international postage will be a killer.
    Babelfish likes this.
  12. Nap A Fixture

England
    He has confirmed all items are with him in South Africa

Nap
  13. grasshopper Well-Known Member

Canada
    See Yellowcats comments on metal rot..humidity, and packing in bubble wrap worsens in my experience. Prices may not be too bad if these are original in their boxes..many sellers ..often US sell loose parts in bubble wrap with no boxes..or stripped partly completed
  14. Bradley Burrell New Member

How do I respond here? I’m new to forums in general. All the boxes I’ve opened have looked great, but I will open and send photos of any mini you want to make sure. Just send me an email to check them out.
    NeilW, Babelfish and DaddyO like this.
  15. Bradley Burrell New Member

Hi
    Hi there, the auction was in SA I believe. Also, my father didn’t actually get it at the auction, he bought it from a guy who bought it from an auction and I think the guy sold him on quite a high price.
  16. Bradley Burrell New Member

Hi there, just are mostly covered in paper and cloth inside the boxes which might help. The painting instructions show now moisture, only some paper aging as would be expected.
  17. Bradley Burrell New Member

Hey guys seller here! Please email me if you need more info. I’m on here but will forget to check regularly. All items are with me in SA, all items are open to inspection from perspective buyers. The prices are slightly negotiable especially on larger lots, but I have done my research and the prices are quite accurate. Not only did I use worthpoint, but I’ve been I contact with various people who know their stuff, one of which was the gentleman from the red lancer. I don’t presume to know enough to price them myself and as such all reasonable offers will be seriously considered. Shipping costs from here as stated by my post office, and I’ll be around $10 flat fee + $1 per 100g of weight. The heaviest model I have is 2kg which would cost $30. Most models are 400g and less. All boxes have painting instructions and parts and again, please ask me to unpack them to show you what’s in the box.

Really thankful to have gotten them on here so thanks for hearing me out and please don’t hesitate to email me.
  18. Richard Baxter Well-Known Member

Scotland
    Thanks Bradley, that's very helpful.
    Nap likes this.
  19. Bradley Burrell New Member

I’ve got all the time in the world for you guys here. From what I’ve gathered this stuff is good stuff. I’m not trying to pull a fast one, and I’ll accommodate you guys for months to make sure that everything sells for a half decent price and to someone that really values it.
    Babelfish, captnenglish and Nap like this.
  20. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    You've certainly got a few I'm interested in.
    Nap likes this.