1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Second Post.........

Discussion in 'Just starting...' started by lock-n-load, Sep 7, 2008.

1. lock-n-load Active Member

United-States
    The is the Maurice Corry German paratrooper at Monte Cassino. 120mm. Please offer any constructive feedback.

Attached Files:

2. lock-n-load Active Member

United-States
    ...............so no responses? I guess everyone either loves it hates it????? Any comments??
  3. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Disregard the spammer and his valves above, I'll give some comments :)

... well done and nicely presented, it's a fine piece of work ! ;)

... loving or hating maurice corry figures, well after his Harry Houdini trick I guess most of his customers who paid money but never received figures have a love-hate relationship with maurice corry figures :)

But it's a nicely sculpted figure and you painted and presented it well !
  4. lock-n-load Active Member

United-States
    Thanks for the compliment. I sure wish I had more of his figures....
  5. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    Not exactly my area of interest so it's difficult to comment. But, the camo looks good to me. You could add more dust to the bottom of the smock.

I like the setting and the detail.

The only other suggestion I can make is the eyes. The whites are a bit too white. Try adding a bit of flesh color to the white to tone the white down. The eyes are a bit too "staring". Perhaps make him squint a bit more and you'll also get less a less obvious white.

Keep 'em coming. I like what I see here... :)

Keith