1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Sea Golem

Discussion in 'Digis - Digital Miniatures 3D Modeling' started by Aumakua, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Aumakua Member

Greece
    Private commission based on personal concept for a sea golem miniature.
    I enjoyed so much the creation of this piece, learnt so many things related to a complicated pipeline of a multi parts large assembly creation, while having the honor and pleasure to transform my concept art to a large size miniature that is going to be 3d printed and painted by masters of the field.

For more images and turntables please checkout https://www.artstation.com/artwork/G8kVP1

Thanks for watching! nick-gizelis-sea-golem-resin-render-02.jpg nick-gizelis-sea-golem-renders-pack-1.jpg nick-gizelis-sea-golem-zools-assembled-and-exploded.jpg
  2. Oda A Fixture

Nothing short of amazing.
    Απλά εκπληκτικό!

Oda.
    Aumakua likes this.
  3. Aumakua Member

Greece
    Thank you so much Oda! Να είσαι καλά φίλε!
    Oda likes this.
  4. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Ingenious. Detail is spectacular.
    Cheers
    Derek
    Aumakua and Oda like this.
  5. Aumakua Member

Greece
    Thank you Derek!
  6. Henk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Fantastic. I love the 'floating captives, and all the other little details. A daunting project that will need planning, this will be a joy to paint.
    Aumakua likes this.
  7. Aumakua Member

Greece
    Thank you Henk! It was real fun to organize my workflow for this piece, it's really a pain to 3d print and paint it, I can assure you :)
    Henk likes this.