WIP Sea Dog

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Nap, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi guys ,
    Here is whats on my bench and nearing completion , its of course MDC's (models@modeldesignconstruction.co.uk) bust of a Sea Dog from the talented hands of Rob Lane , , had lots of fun with the armour , painted in acrylics/water soluble Oils .

Still to do : the glove in leather together with the pistol (need to do a little rework on the mechanism I think .

Thanks for looking

Nap

Attached Files:

flart1943 and gordy like this.
  2. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
  3. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Pedro ,
    Thanks for the comment , it is a really nice bust and has lots of potential for different versions .
    I will be posting updates as I do them and the finished model will be once based up will be on MDC's Gallery on their website.

Nap
  4. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Great paintwork Kevin!

Cheers,
    Marcel.
  5. Nap A Fixture

England
    Sea Dog -Update

Hi to one and all ,

Thought I would post a couple of pics , been working on the glove and the pistol , redid the mechanism , still more work to do but I am getting there ........

Just noticed a tiny line of metallic on the sleeve ...so its off to repaint that !!!!!!

Also haven't got the base I wanted so I am hunting for something (I do have a very nice resin one though that I got from Sovereign 2000 at IPMS Nationals)

All comments welcome

Nap

Attached Files:

6. housecarl A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Looks well Kev.
    Carl.
  7. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    nice job Kev and nice to see one of Robs busts painted up.

Steve