1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Sculpting portraits book

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by LCoote, Nov 15, 2004.

1. LCoote New Member

Australia
    Just recieved this in the mail today and what an excellent book it is.
    While the tecniques described in the book are done on larger than lifesize pieces they're easily suitable to our scales for busts and even down to 120mm. There are sections on sculpting each feature of the face, expressions, etc in great detail, plus so much more.
    I would say that if you thought about getting the book then get it, you won't be dissapointed.
    [IMG]
  2. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Well I respect your opinion Leigh, and the cover picture looks superb, so I may well put this on my christmas list (just after the Horan book, and LOTR:ROTK collectors ed DVD) :lol:
  3. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    I really wanted this book, but with the deal on the Horan book I needed to choose that one first.~Gary
  4. fsdesimone Member

I'm too lazy to go find the original thread this appeared in... where did you order this from? I don't see it listed on Amazon. Thanks.
  5. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
  6. fsdesimone Member