1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Sculpting Contest

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by quang, Dec 7, 2003.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Looking great Gary..........keep up the terrific work!!!!
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Looking great Gary..........keep up the terrific work!!!!
  3. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Gary,

Looking really nice. I think what you have taken from Quang remarks makes a world of difference. Nice work and I can't wait to see more! (y)

Joe
  4. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Gary,

Looking really nice. I think what you have taken from Quang remarks makes a world of difference. Nice work and I can't wait to see more! (y)

Joe
  5. quang Active Member

Belgium
    You're almost there, Gary! (y) (y) (y)

GREAT job!

Q.
  6. quang Active Member

Belgium
    You're almost there, Gary! (y) (y) (y)

GREAT job!

Q.
  7. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Guys, Thanks. I'm at the point where I can now go back in and refine things (again). I hope to be done with this soon as some of the sculpey on it is starting to dry out. It's been almost 2 months since starting it so the material gives you plenty of time to work it, although you do not have forever before it gets dried out.~Gary
  8. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Guys, Thanks. I'm at the point where I can now go back in and refine things (again). I hope to be done with this soon as some of the sculpey on it is starting to dry out. It's been almost 2 months since starting it so the material gives you plenty of time to work it, although you do not have forever before it gets dried out.~Gary
  9. JCOX Active Member

United-States
    Wow, Gary. Great refinements! (y) Can't wait to see more!

-jim cox
  10. JCOX Active Member

United-States
    Wow, Gary. Great refinements! (y) Can't wait to see more!

-jim cox
  11. Aeronaudts New Member

Belgium
    Here the first contest which arrives at its end (January 30), I have create for the occassion a " Special gallery " gathering all the sculptures French-speaking person and english-speaking.

I make a point of thanking everyone for his participation, a thanks particular to the english-speaking who joined us!

I regret not having more to comment on the images, but my English is really too poor that to be able to do it
  12. Aeronaudts New Member

Belgium
    Here the first contest which arrives at its end (January 30), I have create for the occassion a " Special gallery " gathering all the sculptures French-speaking person and english-speaking.

I make a point of thanking everyone for his participation, a thanks particular to the english-speaking who joined us!

I regret not having more to comment on the images, but my English is really too poor that to be able to do it
  13. quang Active Member

Belgium
    Thank YOU Aeronaudts for your excellent initiative and a truly great idea. (y) (y)

A quick look at the entries in the SPECIAL GALLERY is revealing of the interest and the enthusiasm of our small community and also the priceless teaching one could learn from the various approaches.

Un simple coup d'oeil aux résultats montre l'intérêt et l'enthousiasme engendrés par ton initiative et aussi les précieux enseignements que l'on pourrait en tirer.

Chapeau! (y)

Quang
  14. quang Active Member

Belgium
    Thank YOU Aeronaudts for your excellent initiative and a truly great idea. (y) (y)

A quick look at the entries in the SPECIAL GALLERY is revealing of the interest and the enthusiasm of our small community and also the priceless teaching one could learn from the various approaches.

Un simple coup d'oeil aux résultats montre l'intérêt et l'enthousiasme engendrés par ton initiative et aussi les précieux enseignements que l'on pourrait en tirer.

Chapeau! (y)

Quang
  15. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi

Aeronaudts! Bob Parker, who sculpted the first picture in your gallery has revised his version. I have new photos, but my Internet Access is not working at home so haven't been able to upload the new image; I hope to get it fixed before the 30th (I'm at work right now)

Looking good though!

Rob
  16. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi

Aeronaudts! Bob Parker, who sculpted the first picture in your gallery has revised his version. I have new photos, but my Internet Access is not working at home so haven't been able to upload the new image; I hope to get it fixed before the 30th (I'm at work right now)

Looking good though!

Rob
  17. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Guys thanks. It's slowly coming along and I doubt very much I'll make the deadline. I will continue to work on him and post pics when he's finally done. this has been a fun project.~Gary
  18. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Guys thanks. It's slowly coming along and I doubt very much I'll make the deadline. I will continue to work on him and post pics when he's finally done. this has been a fun project.~Gary
  19. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Bob Parkers revised bust, taken a week agon (probably redone the the whole thing by now!)

Attached Files:

20. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Bob Parkers revised bust, taken a week agon (probably redone the the whole thing by now!)