1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Scot's Mountain Man

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by neill, Mar 4, 2005.

1. neill Active Member

United-States
    Try again -

Thanks for the inpiration of the Large Bust that were posted "Pre- Back to the Future Forum changes".

You guys got me inpired to start finishing a piece I started last year. I just stopped - lost the vision for the piece, but now it is back!

Thanks,
    Neill

[IMG][IMG]
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Ahhhhh...........now this really catches my interest right in the middle of a morning yawn........my eyes came open wide..........my brushes rattled in their mug over on my desk. A mountain man is always a good vision. :lol:
  3. Roc Active Member

United-States
    That is a beautiful bust, great sculpting.

Keep up the goos work.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  4. y_wong New Member

Dear Neill,

A good sculpt and I particularly like the head. I have just a little comment. I think that his rigth hand may be a little bit on the skinny side. Or could this be due to the angle of the shot.

regards :)
  5. neill Active Member

United-States
    Very true... since there are no hands... yet!

But I will get to them soon

Thanks for the compliments gentlemen. Much appreciated.

Neill
  6. btavis Active Member

United-States
    I believe he means the right arm.

Attached Files:

7. neill Active Member

United-States
    :eek: OOPS Sorry

Looking at the picture, I see what you mean... think it may be camera angle, but I will double check my proportions. Thanks for the observation, always appreciated.

Neill