1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

SCALE75 KESSEL - STALINGRAD 1942

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by MrBMB, Jan 9, 2021.

1. MrBMB A Fixture

Forgive me if this as already been shown but it has just it the shops I believe
    Scale75
    KESSEL - STALINGRAD 1942 in 1/35 resin

3 figures and part of Building
    kessel-stalingrad-1942.jpg
    kessel-stalingrad-1942 (1).jpg
    kessel-stalingrad-1942 (2).jpg
    Manfred, Edorta, captnenglish and 8 others like this.
  2. Kimmo A Fixture

I had just asked Scale75 last week if they were going to release their scenery (and another head set with the Americans) separately and they said they will consider it. I love this wedge and the Ardennes building (the Berlin vignette is real nice too), but I have so many figures that could be used that buying a whole set is not wallet friendly. I'm pretty sure the buildings and other stuff would sell on its own. If enough people ask them, who knows?

Kimmo
    Jed, Babelfish and MrBMB like this.
  3. MrBMB A Fixture

I agree I would love the buildings by themselves as well, infact I wish they would do more buildings like this than figures LOL but in saying that I think these 3 German figures also look great which is why I am buying it :)
    Jed and Babelfish like this.