1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Scale Models Tech - Julian Conde

Discussion in 'Post Your Own Articles & SBS' started by CondeJulian, Jul 10, 2020.

1. CondeJulian Well-Known Member

Brazil
    Hey Guys,

Despite being a decade old user of PF, I recently decided to make my own page on Facebook and Instagram regarding my scale model works. I think it will give a more professional approach to my work and it will be a place for the hobby that won't mix my personal profile as much. So those who want to follow my work and like miniatures can stay tuned.

Some of you know that I am a contributing writer and reviewer for the Michigan Toy Soldier Blog, in which for almost 5 years now I review products, do SBS articles, and all sorts of hobby related stuff, And that gave me a amazing reach for new companies and to improve myself by testing a lot of products and seeking what works best. I post most of those relevant articles here too, now and then.

So for those who whants to know my articles in the blog, here is the link to my "area" :

Michigan Toy Soldier Blog - Julian Conde's Articles

And my new page on Facebook :

SCALE MODELS TECH - JULIAN CONDE

Instagram Link :

@SCALEMODELSTECH - JULIAN CONDE

And this is my new logo, which I will be watermarking all my future projects with.

[IMG]

Thanks for the space,
    Best
    Julian
    Nap likes this.
  2. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Julian

Congratulations on the update and logo ....hope you will continue to post here on PF , it's always good to see your work

Happy benchtime

Nap
  3. CondeJulian Well-Known Member

Brazil
    Thanks Nap, looking forward to new possibilities,
    Best
    Julian
    Nap likes this.