1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review Scale 75 Abyssal Warlord Bust

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by kagemusha, May 2, 2014.

1. Helm A Fixture

England
    Don't we all ?
  2. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Just to let you all know, I have just received an e-mail from Roberto at 'Scale 75'.
    He has explained that they were aware of the problem with the packaging and, it was down to human error and has already been resolved.

Ron
    elgreco likes this.
  3. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    So clearly, this helps with previous orders before this 'Human error' ?. ... Was there any sort of replacement/exchange offer? that was attached. ... I am asking purely out of interest.

Regards,

Mark
  4. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Yes Mark, they offered to replace any parts free of charge.
    Unfortunately, as I explained in my reply to them, I have been working on it since it arrived and, have managed to resolve the issues with cast and fit.
    None the less, good customer service from them.

Ron
    Pilgrim_uk, Shane Rozzell and Borek like this.
  5. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Well that's good news!.. at least that offer was there. lol.

Regards,

Mark
  6. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great info review looks like a cracking kit with lots of texture and painting elements not my bag however having seen it in this format ,I really do think I would get this
    Cheers Chris
  7. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Human error :rolleyes: is there any other kind :)