1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique SBS Royal Canadian Reg't Paardeberg, 1900

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by ghamilt1, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    This is just an all around great figure, never mind the fact that you built it by scratch. What a tremendous job you did. I really look forward to seeing more of your scratch stuff. I thank you for the SBS as I have been wanting to try this my own self.
  2. ghamilt1 A Fixture

Canada
    Thanks Dan! Kind of you to say so, and you can look forward to some WWI attempts from me, as that has always been an area of keen interest.

Thanks Mike, it was my pleasure. I just had to remind myself to take some pictures along the way. I'll warn you this scratch building thing can be addicting! I can hardly wait to start my next project.
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Nice work Glenn. I'm actually doing quite a bit of reading on the Boer War myself at the moment but haven't got around to painting anything from the period .... yet. :)

Roger
  4. Brent Fordham New Member

Canada
    Hi Glenn,

Again, what a beautiful figure! Your scratchbuilding work is simply stunning. What a pleasure and inspiration it was to see in person.

I'm slowing making plans to get my workbench back in order, so perhaps I can get things rolling a little in the not too distant future.

Cheers,
    Brent
  5. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Excellent piece of work Glenn!

Cheers,
    Marcel.
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Excellent sculptwork and painting.
    Thanks for the pictures.

marc
  7. ghamilt1 A Fixture

Canada
    Hey guys! Thanks one and all, and I'm sorry for not posting an acknowledment of your kind and encouraging comments earlier. I just popped into the planet for the first time in a few days and saw your posts. (Back at work again after summer holidays) So thanks Marc, Brent, Marcel and Rodger for taking a few moments to have a look and post your approval.