1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Savolax Jäger

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MikkoH, Jan 31, 2006.

1. MikkoH Member

Finland
    Wellcome to my workbench. Here's one of my first figure conversions. It's 1/32 scale Airfix multipose French line infantryman converted to Savolax jäger regiments soldier that take part Russo-Swedish war 1808-09. Queations and comments are wellcome.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Cheers Mikko
  2. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Mikko, If it's not due to the dark photographs you may want to try painting your figures a bit lighter. I like the way the fence frames in the figure.~Gary
  3. MikkoH Member

Finland
    It's the dark pic. I'll try to put brighter pics as soon as I have time to do em!=) Thanks for your comments!

Cheers Mikko
  4. MikkoH Member

Finland
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Brighter pics.

Cheers Mikko
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Mikko.

I like the setting of the figure. Even with lighter picture's the figure needed ( i have to agree with Gary) more light and shading. It is to much the same colour.
    I really like the conversion you did. Great work.

marc
  6. MikkoH Member

Finland
    Hmm.. perhaps Gary and you are right. I take a closer look and it seems to be too much one gray. It's good we have channel like this cause you don't always see your figure anymore, become too blind what you are doing! Thanks guys! :)

Cheers Mikko