1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Sargeant Of The Reg. Royal De Vissieux , 1791

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MarquisMini, Aug 27, 2012.

1. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Looking good Daniel and following.

Cheers Ken
  2. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Well done Daniel... Carry on, my son
  3. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Thanks Ken, always good to have you here :)
  4. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Thanks colin , the dilema i have now when i go home is which figure to paint? , the chasseur or the 1791 fusilier? lol :D
  5. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    My vote... the Chasseur!
  6. hall-moye@msn.com Active Member

United-States
    Hey man. great start!!! good luck with this one.
    chris
  7. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  8. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    i know i know :D
  9. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    i will need good luck , lots of painting in a 90mm figure :eek:
  10. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    thanks Eduardo , i always like the contrast between the whites , i will have to be very careful when i finish the last lights since i normally use pure white not to blend the 2 whites together or too close .
    Saludos
  11. Aveleira A Fixture

Portugal
    Another nice figure!!! You are collecting a great number of ancient regime figures! You have to post a photo of all you got, sure it would be a nice sight. This period isn't very common....some changing is also nice and refreshing. Keep up the good work.
    By the way, I always admire modellers who change the figures to what they want ;) personally I'm afraid and never tried much so, my vow to you.

Regards
    Pedro
  12. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Thanks for your kind words Pedro , since there is no much on the French forces of the American Revolution i see my self "re-inventing figures" lol , but it's coming along ,lots of painting to do still.
    Imagine that the yorktown diorama comprise 4 panels of 12x12 ,with aproximately 30 to 40 figures :hungover:
  13. Aveleira A Fixture

Portugal
    WOW!! I didn't know about that diorama!! But I was wondering about the ending of so many similar figures :p
    Best of luck for you work!! Want to see that!!

Best Regards
    Pedro
  14. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Pedro , if you go to my profile you could find all the posts on the diorama .
    Thanks for following ,best regards :)