1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Samurai (Pegaso, 90 mm)

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Alex, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Perseas Well-Known Member

Greece
    Amazing paintwork! I admire the work in the banner, the details and all the freehand artistry.
    A perfect model .
    Gongratulations!!!
    Alex likes this.
  2. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Fabulous painting and your conversion with the weapon greatly improves an already impressive figure.
    Gary
    Alex likes this.
  3. Alex A Fixture

Canada
    Thank you all for the kind words.

The stainless steel weapon is made in Russia by a well talented craftsman. I was able to obtain it because of the help of someone on another forum.
    I am still unsure if i will paint the edge of the blade in order to suggest the hamon of the blade or just leave it as it is.

cheers

Alex
  4. kevininpdx Well-Known Member

United-States
    This might be the greatest example of painting I've ever witnessed on PF. You must bless us with a tutorial sometime.....and ya paint the hamon.
    Alex likes this.
  5. hall-moye@msn.com Active Member

United-States
    Outstanding !!!
    Alex likes this.