1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Saintonge Fusilier Et Grenadier,yorktown 1781

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MarquisMini, Dec 9, 2012.

1. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Hello folks, i have this 2 old figures that i decided to "recycle" and added to my yorktown diorama.
    They belong to the Saintonge regiment and wearing the new regulation uniform (1779) that is white facing in green.
    replaced the heads,working on the arms of the fusilier and had to re-paint some lights and shadows on the grenadier since the coat was completely white , shadows and lights wore not properly done ince it was one of my first try at white uniforms and practically didn't know any technique.
    The figure already had a dullcote,so i carefully "washed it" lightly with alcohol just to get rid of the topcote layer, so it will look a little dirty and not as as figure painted from the primer up but it will be an addition to the marching Regiment.
    cheers.
    DSC03659.JPG DSC03660.JPG DSC03661.JPG DSC03662.JPG
  2. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Another good looking pair Daniel. Is there a light at the end of this project or does it keep growing until it pushes you out of your own house :nailbiting:
    Either way your figs are getting better with every one you finish

Cheers

Colin
  3. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Thanks my firend :)
    I have at least another 15 troopers waiting to receive the assigned regiment and color.
    I am kinda flirting with the idea of a little diorama depicting the swiss guards at the attack on the tuilleriees palace,but will see about that,for now i have to get back on track with Yorktown.
    cheers
    ChaosCossack likes this.
  4. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Very ambitious ventures Daniel!
  5. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Well, I see long busy nights coming for you
    Enjoy
  6. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Indeed, my eyes are like green now :D
  7. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    :ROFLMAO: you are damn right! .
    Very enjoyable hobby, lots of challenge and learning ahead.
    Thanks for passing by
    Best regards