1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Saint John's Knight - Pegaso

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Major_Goose, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Nice !! Thanks for the explanation

Gary thanks for the comment . I actually dothe damage by the blade , smooth out and paint over . Iprefer the real thing than tha just painted on !!!! LOL
  2. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi Costas
    another good piece
    compliments bro ........ good paint :lol:

MAB :)
  3. Glen Active Member

United-States
    Very nice! This one is on my purchase list, but I have to paint one I already have first. Paint one, buy one; it keeps the gray army from becoming too large. I like the ground work as well; something I don't pay much attention to on my own figures. May have to change my way of thinking...

I also have to start painting again. I haven't painted anything in two months. I spent the time redoing the interior of my MG Midget. Now, summer is over and it's time to get back to the workbench!

Once again, well done!

Cheers,

Glen
  4. arthur Member

Canada
    Costas,
    Very nice job as usual (y)
    I also like how you positioned him.
    Cheers,
    A.
  5. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Maurizio, Glen, Arthur thanks a lot for your comments.

Glen its really crucial to have your space well set,and also keep the gray army in low stock. But i dont know how many of us can be so controlled !!!!!I dont think i am one of them !!!!!
  6. YongA01 Active Member

Malaysia
    Really admire people like you who gets to finish multiple pieces every month... I am still failing my personal target of one figure a month...behind 3 now
    Good painting keep it up.
  7. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    When you invest lots of time in painting you find solutions that other people might need multiple time to find. Then some procedures get simpler and u invest your time in other aspects of the hobby .

Thanks for your comments my friend , and i wish you that you always get along well with your goals !!!!

keep safe

Costas
  8. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Ooooops..... I overlooked this one.......... :(

Great painting my friend on one of our Knights ;)

Ray :)
  9. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Thanks Rej. Keep safe

costas