1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"Saint George"_indiegogo Campaing

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Michael Kontraros, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Michael Kontraros Active Member

Greece
    Hello everyone!
    The indiegogo campaign for "Saint George: miniature 75mm started today. You will be able to preorder the miniature for 29 days and then at 16/02/2015 the shipping begines
    For those how order fron idiegogo will get FREE SHIPPING!
    This is the a way to say THANK YOU for all those who support me :)

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/saint-george-miniature-m-kontraros-collectibles/x/2681790

75 mm
    21 pieces of High Quality Resin Casting in a metal box
    Includes a High quality resin scenery!

Box Art: Philippe Gengembre

Alternative Painting: Chris Panagiotou

00.jpg 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

Attached Files:

• 07.jpg
      07.jpg
      File size:
      748.4 KB
      Views:
    • 08.jpg
      08.jpg
      File size:
      633.8 KB
      Views:
  2. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Amazing artistry.

Mike
  3. arxo Active Member

Greece
    FINALLY!

Having seen this from the start, when Michael was still developing the master, there was only one question that I was always asking him EVERY time I saw him. "WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?"

For me, this figure is one of the finest examples of Michael's talent and knowing a little about all the struggles he had to face in order to get this campaign started, he clearly deserves all the support he can get.

Best of luck, mate!
    Tommi likes this.
  4. sirhogr Member

Greece
    ΕΠΙΤΕΛΟΥΣ!
    arxo likes this.
  5. Stelios Demiras A Fixture

Greece
    Hello friends,
    This is one of the most amazing mounted figure I have seen in this scale! I had the fortune to see the kit and the painted model in real and shoot the photos so I am very impressed. Sculpting and casting quality are in the highest level!!! Most of us we had seen the figure on the cover of the French magazine Figurines when they had an article for the World Expo 2014! I hope we will have an article in my future editions…Go for it in indiegogo! Well done Michael! Congratulations!

All the best
    Keep Modelling
    Stelios
  6. daniel Well-Known Member

France
    The more beautiful fantastic model I've seen since a long time ... Hurry to paint a version ... o)

All best Michael

Daniel
  7. Drenth Active Member

Switzerland
    The best figure on horse out pf this periode! Lovely painted! Must have for all figurlovers - saw one in stresa - high detailed quality!!!
  8. Michael Kontraros Active Member

Greece
    Thank you all for the comments and for the suport! This is a project that I really love, so I am glad you like it :)
  9. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Very nice work,both on the sculpting and painting.

Is it just me or does the figure look like Jon Page?

Malc
  10. Tommys War A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Yes, I understand that the Hairy Cornflake himself did pose for this on a vaulting horse wearing just his undercrackers, with the Moody Blues as the soundtrack ;)

Outstanding figure, very tempting
  11. Michael Kontraros Active Member

Greece
    Thank you all for the support!
    we reached our goal in just 3 days!!!!

:)
  12. Tommys War A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Just purchased this, couldn't resist, it is so good.

I think Michael is using the Kickstarter process perfectly here, I've paid now but delivery is only next month, the same as I would expect for any pre-order.
  13. legend69 Well-Known Member

Greece
    A-W-E-S-O-M-E figure, had the pleasure of seeing it live - the level of detail is ridiculous! Exquisite sculpting from top to bottom, the base alone is a magnificent sculpt. A lot of resin (immaculately sculpted) at a reasonable price.

Give the people more !!!! I know this just came out but I cant wait for the next one !!!

Anthony
  14. T-34/85 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    I've been a huge fan of Mr Kontraros' work since I was privileged to see his Fallen Angel at MFCA a few years ago. I again tried to hold off buying any new sculpts at the start of the new year but could not resist this.

Tom
  15. Michael Kontraros Active Member

Greece
    Thank you all :)
    Tom, I will ee you at the mfca this year ;)
    T-34/85 likes this.
  16. elgreco Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Just a short update to say that this morning we have just received our first batch of the Saint George kit and all we can say is that it is just magnificent! Exceptional sculpting and casting.
    Thanks for looking,
    Celine