1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

For Sale S&T, Roll Call, Ft. Duquesne, Mike French, and Verlinden Jeep for Sale

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by oldtrousers, Jan 22, 2022.

1. oldtrousers PlanetFigure Supporter

Hi folks,
    I would like to start to sell off the larger figures in my collection as I've been mostly painting 54mm and 75mm for the past several years. All of the kits are 120mm scale, have been opened, but are complete. Payment will be through Paypal friends and family.

These kits will ship from Pennsylvania, USA, Zip Code 19390 through USPS. I will ship single figure kits in padded envelopes, but the larger kits will have to be boxed. I will not ship any of these kits to Asia. You can get an estimated shipping cost from the USPS website. It will take me few days to get the kits in the mail as I do have to work during the week.

Please PM me if you are interested. I've tried to price these kits accordingly, but if you feel anything is too high, please feel free to make me an offer.

*****SOLD ITEMS CROSSED OUT****

Single figures $40.00 each
    S&T Chosin Marines set $75
    Verlinden Jeep $125.00

Thanks for thanks for looking,
    Scott

20220122_150607.jpg 20220123_172430.jpg 20220123_172412.jpg 20220122_123000.jpg
    R Dominick likes this.
  2. engeee Active Member

United-States
    message sent
  3. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great bargains, especially the S&T pieces. Happy to say I have them all, or I'd have been very vexed to have missed them!

- Steve
    Nap likes this.