1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

For Sale S&T Chosin Few Vignette

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by kilsh, Nov 8, 2018.

1. kilsh Active Member

England
    All

I have decided to sell my S&T Chosin Few vignette. It has previously been built and painted. I stripped it with the intention of redoing it, but realistically my tastes have changed and I will never do it. Given it’s rarity it’s a pity for it just to be in my stash when someone would get a lot of enjoyment from it. It is complete but no box. I have started to reprime it in Citadel black and white. Having done some research on its value it looks like a new one sells in excess of £160 these days, if you can find one.

I am therefore asking £100 plus shipping, given it’s been stripped and there is no box. I will ship very securely and I will ship anywhere at cost.

Cheers

Neil

Attached Files: