1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. by Authorsculpt

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by lock-n-load, Feb 21, 2009.

1. lock-n-load Active Member

United-States
    Science-fiction figure in 1/35 scale resin. Based on the popular videogame about post-Chernobyl activities in the "hot zone". Here is my interpertation of this nuclear holocust scavenger figure byAuthorsculpt. My goal was to make the base look "toxic". Groundwork is Celluclay, with parts from the spare junkyard, Hudson and Allen barbed wire and acrylic matt medium for the water. Painted with enamels and acrylics. Comments welcome.

Attached Files:

Babelfish likes this.
  2. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Michael, fun piece and cool groundwork!

Jay H.
    OKc
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent painting Michael. You have given me some ideas on how I want to do mine.
  4. lock-n-load Active Member

United-States
    Thanks, guys. Guy, I saw your review of this figure back in August or so, and I had to order it. Superb sculpting. I wish there were more like this....
  5. Jamie Stokes Well-Known Member

Australia
    Michael,
    excellent finish, both of the figure and groundwork.

Like how you have the colours of the suit. really looks like one of those OPB-1 slime suits, all impregnated cotton/ rubber, garish colours, and uncomfortable looking....

New figure for the wish list.....

Thanks for sharing (like you, wish there were more)

Cheers