1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wanting to Buy S&T 1/16 Tanker

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by JasonB, Sep 20, 2022.

1. JasonB Moderator

United-States
    Long shot I know, but if anyone has one in the stash they would be willing to part with, please let me know. Will buy, or I have lots of trade bait. Thanks

[IMG]
    China Dave likes this.
  2. China Dave Active Member

United-Kingdom
    He looks great, I wish I had one for myself and an extra one for you.
    Here's an even longer shot, if there are two out there and one of them is in the UK, I would love to have the second one.

Sorry Jason if I've hijacked your thread, delete my posting if it's ungentlemanly of me.
  3. engeee Active Member

United-States
    Jason,
    I just saw this on another site while surfing...might be another to add to your crew...coming soon as a separate kit. Found here.

Steve
    engeee@aol.com

andys-hhq-1-16-u-s-wwii-tank-commander-model-military-kit-p21036-84842_zoom.jpg andys-hhq-1-16-u-s-wwii-tank-commander-model-military-kit-p21036-84843_image.jpg andys-hhq-1-16-u-s-wwii-tank-commander-model-military-kit-p21036-84844_zoom.jpg
    China Dave likes this.
  4. JasonB Moderator

United-States
    Yeah, he looks good. Its the fig from Andys Sherman. I have the kit on order, so I will already have him. Thanks!
  5. China Dave Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I have the Sherman on back order too, and being a little greedy perhaps, I've ordered the seperate figure as well.
    It looks good, it's pretty cheap and likely to sell out quickly.
    On top of that, I have the 1/16th jeep by Takom ordered, and hopefully by the end of this month it will be on it's way to me,
    Nap likes this.
  6. engeee Active Member

United-States
    Dave,
    I've got the Jeep in hand (not started yet) and it looks like it's gonna' be a fun one to build! Hopefully worth the wait.

Steve
    China Dave and sd0324 like this.