1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Russian tank crew

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by gforceman, Jan 19, 2004.

1. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    A very early in progress picture of a 1/35th crew member. Only the face is done. It's kept very light and dull to give a cold expression, the dio will be during the cold winter in Russia. It's a resin figure by Mig productions from Spain. A good friend of mine, André Wolak, will be doing the tank, I will do all the figures for the dio. We hope to have the vehicle ready by Trucks and Tracks, the dio for Euro.
    All comments are greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Gino. [IMG]
  2. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    A very early in progress picture of a 1/35th crew member. Only the face is done. It's kept very light and dull to give a cold expression, the dio will be during the cold winter in Russia. It's a resin figure by Mig productions from Spain. A good friend of mine, André Wolak, will be doing the tank, I will do all the figures for the dio. We hope to have the vehicle ready by Trucks and Tracks, the dio for Euro.
    All comments are greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Gino. [IMG]
  3. johnbrewer New Member

Gino, I look forward to seeing it all together.