1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

For Sale Russian online shop - studio "Siberia"; 54 mm & 28 mm

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Cuprum, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Cuprum New Member

Russian-Federation
    Hi guys.

I want to introduce you to my shop.
    http://siberia-miniatures.ru/
    It is mainly designed for wargamers, but among my goods have figures of 54 mm from the Russian and Ukrainian producers. Prices reasonable.
    http://siberia-miniatures.ru/index.php?cPath=41_43
    Sending carried out by airmail. To the customer necessarily is provided track-number parcel.
    For wholesale buyers discounts of up to 25%!
    Guarantee the authenticity of the figures.

I accept Paypal payment, Skrill (Moneybookers).

I will be glad to see you among my clients.
    I am pleased to answer your questions.

Sorry for the bad English - I use Google translator.
    Steve, blaster and pmfs like this.
  2. Cuprum New Member

Russian-Federation
  3. Claude Portsmouth Active Member

I an not a "Toy" soldier fan as such but the quality of these little gems has to be seen to be believed. I bought 11 of these from this site before Xmas and the casting quality is superb. There is no reason why with a little clean up of seams they cannot be painted up to the same standard as a 54mm kit-there are a number of subjects not covered by the European producers so for anyone interested in the 18th and 19th centuries particularly they are great value.

Cheap prices, cheap postage and excellent service..........highly recommended.

Claude
    Redcap, napoleonpeart and peedee like this.
  4. Cuprum New Member

Russian-Federation
    Thank you, Claude, for your kind words. I am glad that you liked my figures and my service.
    I will always be glad to see you again among my customers.
  5. Luis R. Active Member

Spain
    I've taken a look at the Siberia shop an ordered three 54mm napoleonics. I'll post how they look once received
  6. Cuprum New Member

Russian-Federation
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Hi guys.
    In sale the new figures 54 mm and 40 mm (Heroic).
  7. Cuprum New Member

Russian-Federation
    New Releases:

[IMG]
    6-pound cannon, Russia, Napoleonic Wars; 1/32

[IMG]

[IMG]

Artilleryman. Western Europe, 15th century; 54 mm

[IMG]

Bombardier army foot artillery. Russia, 1809-14; 54 mm

[IMG]

Private of the 6th Cavalry Regiment. Portugal, 1806-10; 54 mm

[IMG]

Private Horse-Jaeger Regiment Duke Ludwig. Wurttemberg, 1805-07; 54 mm

[IMG]

Fusilier 61st Regiment of the Line. France, 1812-14; 54 mm
    Tonton and Viking Bob like this.
  8. Cuprum New Member

Russian-Federation
    New figures:

[IMG]
    Bombardier army foot artillery. Russia, 1809-14; 54 mm

[IMG]

Indian warrior; 54 mm

[IMG]

Cowboy; 54 mm

[IMG]

Staff Sergeant Infantry of the Red Army 1943-45. USSR; 54 mm

[IMG]
    Marshal Shaposhnikov B.M. - Chief of General Staff of the Red Army, 1941-42; 54 mm
  9. Cuprum New Member

Russian-Federation
    Hello everybody.
    To inform you that from today the price of the figure EK-castings has dropped to 3 - 3.5 $!
    Oda likes this.
  10. Cuprum New Member

Russian-Federation
    Continuing the series of figures on the theme of the Red Army during the Second World War:

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

1. Sniper Vasily Zaytsev. Fall 1942, USSR. 54 mm
    2. Antitank rifle gunner, junior sergeant, Soviet Union, 1943-45; 54 mm
    3. Woman - sniper. USSR, 1941-43; 54 mm
    4. Soviet pilot in a summer uniforms, 1943-45; 54 mm
    5. Ishkak Akhmerov - resident of Soviet intelligence in the United States 1942-45; 54 mm
    6. Pilot-navigator in a winter uniform, 1941-45. USSR; 54 mm
    7. Guards officer-tankman, 1943-45. USSR; 54 mm
    8. Infantry Officer (South Sakhalin, August 1945), USSR; 54 mm
    9. Infantryman in winter camouflage uniform, 1941-45. USSR; 54 mm
  11. Cuprum New Member

Russian-Federation
  12. Cuprum New Member

Russian-Federation
  13. Oda A Fixture

I have many of the above pieces.EK castings are cast in one piece(mainly, but some pieces like the shields are glued on and can be taken apart)and they are definitely not toy soldiers.They are figures of the highest quality.Don't let the fact that they don't come in boxes and in pieces let you miss out the opportunity of acquiring them (their cost is only a fragment of what you'd pay for a boxed figure).Publius' soldiers are great with only one small drawback,those that their engineering doesn't permit one piece molds(thus making multipart casting necessary)are usually assembled by solder and cannot be taken apart.It is not a big matter because most of the times they can be painted as they are but in cases like the trylly fabullous mounted Jan Sobieski above it can make your life a little difficult.Other than that these are very good figures with great value for money ratio.Check them out.Good luck Siberia.

Oda.
  14. Oda A Fixture

Experiencing internet difficulties,sorry for any double postings.

Oda.
  15. Redcap Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    I agree with all the postings and I have also bought quite a few of these at Euro in recent years. For (predominantly) one piece castings they are superb 54mm figs. I have to say that some of their multi part figs as well like their "Centurion of Cleoparta's Bodyguard at Actium" piece in their Romans range are right up their with the likes of Pegaso and Alexandros in terms of details and pose etc. .

Absolute bargains without compromising on quality or end result.

If you take a closer look when they are in the hand, you will not be disapointed!

Gary
    Oda likes this.
  16. Oda A Fixture

Absolutely correct Gary!

Oda.
  17. Cuprum New Member

Russian-Federation
    Thank you for your feedback!
    In the near future again will be on sale figure of company "St. George Cross".
    Oda likes this.
  18. Cuprum New Member

Russian-Federation
    Adding to the line of "EK-castings".

1. Cowboy; 54 mm http://siberia-miniatures.ru/product_info.php?products_id=2040
    2. American Indian with a bow; 54 mm http://siberia-miniatures.ru/product_info.php?products_id=2039
    3. King of Naples, Marshal of France Joachim Murat. 1810-12 ; 54 mm http://siberia-miniatures.ru/product_info.php?products_id=2034
    4. NCO in the Royal Life Jaeger Corps. Denmark 1806-14; 54 mm http://siberia-miniatures.ru/product_info.php?products_id=2033
    5. Sapper the 2nd Infantry Regiment. Berg 1807-12; 54 mm http://siberia-miniatures.ru/product_info.php?products_id=2032
    6. 6-pound cannon with crew; Russia, 1909-1914; 54 mm http://siberia-miniatures.ru/product_info.php?products_id=2041

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  19. Oda A Fixture

Great pieces.The medieval artilery line (both the canons and the crews) are among the best figures I have ever seen.Each face is different and full of personality and the ordnance is one of a kind,literally.You can find medieval canons that you can't find anywhere else.Clean and crisp detail make these EK casting pieces a pleasure to paint.I have a huge number of them and they still amaze me any time I look at them.In danger of repeating myself,don't let their non conventional (unboxed,single castings) format put you off from trying them.

Oda.
    pmfs likes this.
  20. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Great figures have many in my GA. I will buy the Murat figure, what a stunning work!!!

Cheers,
    Pedro.
    Oda likes this.