1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Rugby Premiership

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by David Spencer, Jun 18, 2022.

1. David Spencer A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Enough said.... FVjQVQAWUAAYJjG.jpeg
    1969, Nap and DaddyO like this.
  2. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I take it you're from Leicester lol
    DEL likes this.
  3. David Spencer A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Yes indeedy
    Very happy tonight
    Tecumsea likes this.
  4. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Excellent game, well officiated. Sensible decisions on the two yellows although in anything other than a final one would have been red. It's good to see such an improvment in players welfare given the size and speed of players now (in my playing days if the current laws existed most of us would have been goaled never mind sent off)
    Overall two well matched teams with the Tigers just showing the edge, definitely a well deserved victory.
    Helm, Tecumsea and David Spencer like this.
  5. David Spencer A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Del.
    I agree, there were no issues with how the game was officiated (except maybe a forward pass by Sarries, but that could have been just the camera angle?) And head injuries are rightly taken very seriously.
    The game has evolved. The players are often huge and, as you say: very fast.
    A tremendous season, after the doldrums of recent years. I just hope the coaching staff stay in place at Leicester and England siren calls aren't too tempting
    DEL likes this.
  6. Helm A Fixture

England
    It was an excellent game and as Del said some great officiating
    Steve
    David Spencer and DEL like this.
  7. Nap Moderator

England
    Not as exciting as The Sewing Bee ........according to SWMBO .........no sense ....lol.

Well done and congratulations to them all , trainers and players ...a day of joy for the club

Nap
    David Spencer likes this.
  8. David Spencer A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Am gonna watch it again, and the semi final: on crutches for a few weeks with a sporting injury.

Nil desperandum
    Nap likes this.