1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

RP Models 'Mad' Jack Churchill 100mm Limited Edition Bust WWII Series

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Martin Philpott, May 2, 2015.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Thank you Mr. Martin for your words...

I hope RPmodels can improve in the future, and with your help grow up as a company, but most important think... Do models with high quality, and people liked...

Once again, Thank You for words...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Martin Philpott likes this.
  2. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    A superb review of a gorgeous piece.....a real pleasure to read in the way it's presented....a bonus to have all the pictures in focus, and of reasonable size for a change.....well done Martin and RP (y)

Ron
    Hugo Pereira and Martin Philpott like this.
  3. Martin Philpott Active Member

England
    Bless you Ron, many thanks indeed for the comments, very much appreciated.

Martin.
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  4. swralph A Fixture

Excellent review.
  5. Martin Philpott Active Member

England
    Thanks indeed Ralph, much appreciated;-)

Martin.
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  6. Adrian Cowdry Well-Known Member

"my jaw hit the floor and I just knew I had to get me one."

When I saw the first images of this bust I felt the same as Martin. I wanted one soonest. I haven't taken mine out of the box yet - I knew it was going to be good and reading your review Martin I am reassured. I am so looking forward to starting it. I am also looking forward to Lord Lovat.

Well done RP and well done Martin.
  7. Adrian Cowdry Well-Known Member

By the way I have the Patton Bust which is superb - and I just looked at the RP site and I am jumping with joy - two! Count em - two Arnhem subjects!
  8. Adrian Cowdry Well-Known Member

Sorry D-Day subjects....look it's late I have a bad cold and a drop of cider in me!
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  9. Martin Philpott Active Member

England
    Hi Adrian, thanks for the reply and the kind words. It sure is exciting times right now with RP Models giving us some truly awesome offerings. The best part is they are still growing and trying to perfect things further with each new release. No sitting back and taking it easy for these guys ;-)

Martin.
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  10. Adrian Cowdry Well-Known Member

Martin

I got Patton - truly a joy to make and paint. I have yet to start Mad Jack Churchill. Looking forward so much for Lovat. Will RP accept a few suggestions?

I'd like Roy Urquhart, JOE Vandeleur, Von Rundstedt, Michael Wittman, Johnnie Johnston amongst others
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  11. Martin Philpott Active Member

England
    Adrian, I would be delighted to pass on those suggestions to Hugo at RP. One of the many things that sets RP apart is their willingness and desire to listen to customers and respond in a positive way where possible. That is a fantastic list and I know Hugo will be pleased to receive it. Leave it with me Sir ;-)

Martin.
    Hugo Pereira and napoleonpeart like this.
  12. Adrian Cowdry Well-Known Member

Thanks Martin

In fact I feel the same way - I like suggestions - I have got Paddy Mayne on the go in two scales, I take on board the ideas from modellers - I try to look at the market and if it works I will search out a sculptor and try to get it on the shelves.
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Ron...

Thank you for your comment... Im glad because you liked...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  14. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Ralph...

Thank you for your comment...

Regards
    Hugo Pereira
  15. Perseas Well-Known Member

Greece
    Hello Martin,
    Your review is fantastic as our fellow members wrote above.
    I have to add that is so detailed as the model itself! Thank you for your time and for all this research providing
    us so useful photographic and historic material!
    I also want to thank Mr. Hugo Pereira for providing quality models and for finding time to reply to every comment,
    this shows the character of the person and how seriously takes them under consideration!
    Congratulations!!!
  16. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Perseas...

THANK YOU for your words... And Im a normal person, who tries every day do the better I can do improve... But I hace cousciuos of limitations, and because of that, I need your help to grow up and try to improve every day... If you need something just tell me... I will try to do the best I can... And dont forget, your help is fundamental to RPmodels... Once again, THANK YOU...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Martin Philpott and Perseas like this.
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Martin...

I just to tell you, your REVIEW is outstanding, and allow RPmodels grow up as a company and me as person...
    THANK YOU FOR EVERTHING...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira