1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Royal Navy news

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by sd0324, Nov 16, 2016.

1. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

2. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    we would be as well just doing away with the ships altogether then , how about aircraft without wings while we are at which would go along with our new aircraft carriers with no planes .
    Lets have submarines without torpedoes as well as tanks with no tracks . That would save a bob or two
  3. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    What's the problem? We've got HMS Troutbridge and the fearsome Floggle Grummit Missile.
    "....Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair ........"
    peedee and sd0324 like this.
  4. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    I knew it would go downhill after I left. :D
  5. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    peedee and sd0324 like this.
  6. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    downhill ! fek apart from the no missiles , a lot of the costal defence stuff aint allowed to lose sight of land
  7. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

Lol...diabolical bastards!
    billyturnip and DEL like this.
  8. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    To be fair guys they aren't removing them until past their 'use by' date , so we'll be ok till the Russian fleet comes back through the channel again.

We are still making missiles for Drones though so maybe there's a sneaky plan for an R/C navy.
    sd0324 likes this.
  9. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

That's right....I had forgotten about the Russian Navy sailing through the English Channel. I think they were also conducting flight ops too.
    peedee likes this.
  10. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom

Not in the Channel mate, I don't know about elsewhere.
    Despite the visual impact of a large fleet carrier with it's Mig29's, the greater threat posed by the capability of the accompanying missile frigates and cruisers plus the 3 kilo class subs is of far more concern due to all their cruise and other ground to ground missiles.

Paul.
    sd0324 likes this.
  11. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Look at the advert!!

Capture.PNG
    Rich Sculpts and Helm like this.