1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Royal Marines London 2014 ref only

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Gra30, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Waterman Active Member

A lot of them Pussers Helos were flown by Royal Marines, ONLY SKYLARKING, just couldn't resist it. Sorry.
    billyturnip likes this.
  2. billyturnip A Fixture

England

:ROFLMAO:
  3. Waterman Active Member

Are the RAF really worth our effort, Seriously?
  4. Helm A Fixture

England
    Frankly no... unless it's to laugh at
    Steve
  5. Waterman Active Member

When I see em Steve they make me want to cry.
  6. Helm A Fixture

England
    RAF RGT are even funnier *WARNING* Very strong language and an idiot with his hands in his pockets who needs a shoeing
    NSFW

NSFW

5 miles of death :LOL:
  7. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Glad to see the Paras and RM are back at beings friends again :D:love: some very funny banter there which has kept me amused during a dull afternoon, I think that banter between these two classes of warrior will never cease and in a way is very healthy to both, it keeps both aiming for that first place which in the end produces a fighting force unequalled and enviable to the rest of the world.

RAF Reg...? now you are making my afternoon a entertaining one :ROFLMAO:

Steve
    Waterman and Helm like this.
  8. Waterman Active Member

Two of em with hands in pockets. A Walter Mitty comes to mind, annoying Bastards.
    1969 likes this.
  9. Helm A Fixture

England
    5 miles ? the ACF does more than that :LOL: Christ that's a P Coy warm up routine
    Steve
    1969 and Waterman like this.
  10. Waterman Active Member

We've always been friends Steve, just not mates. We have to wind each other up,or at least try, as it is a way of letting off steam for each of us. Otherwise we would have to join forces and go and Fill In a few RAF Regt Queens, to relieve the pressure.
    1969 likes this.
  11. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Oh yeah must be up here with us Paras and Marines by running 5 miles with a little bit of kit on, F@*k me Is that twat for real, what do they actually do after the 5 mile warm up and 6 hour rest on the ranges :facepalm:
    Helm likes this.
  12. Waterman Active Member

They go and get their nails done.
    1969 and Helm like this.
  13. Helm A Fixture

England
    Get a long W/E to recover is my guess
  14. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    On the patrol boat I was on we had matelots, marines and a para dog handler the only person not to be subject to severe piss taking was the dog......ermm that's not strictly true. :D
  15. Helm A Fixture

England
    The dog was probably the brains of the outfit
    housecarl and 1969 like this.
  16. billyturnip A Fixture

England

:ROFLMAO: Definitely!!!!
    1969 likes this.
  17. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Having said that I was press ganged into the Marines/dog handler Saturday night quiz team 'cause they were sick of losing..... that tells a story.
  18. Waterman Active Member

Get a Long Weekend, what the hell do they want that for? They ain't done F--k All all week.
  19. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I wonder if any of them actually made the full 5 miles :ROFLMAO: I have my doubts, guessing jack wagon was full at the end of it all:D
    Helm likes this.
  20. Waterman Active Member

Billy Turnip, go and tell that to the Marines.
    1969 likes this.