1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Rosalind by Massive Miniatures

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Henk, May 11, 2022 at 8:24 PM.

1. Henk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Because I have the attention span of a butterfly, and can't resist a new project, I have multiple projects on the go at any time.. I know...

I've had this beauty on and off the bench for a while now, but I think I'm finally getting the eyes, and have decided on the palette for the dress. Still not decided on the colour of her hair though... 20220512_010404.jpg 20220512_010449.jpg 20220512_010329.jpg
    MCPWilk, dmcHobbes, Redcap and 2 others like this.
  2. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Henk

Nice to see this being painted , a challenging figure with the flesh and white clothing

Do you line the edges of the eyes ( I use black for top , burnt umber for lower )

Think the hair would look good as a brunette

Following with interest

Happy benchtime

Nap
  3. Henk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Kev.
    I have now lined the eyes, I use the skin tone, darkened with a touch of red. A brunette? Interesting. Stay tuned...
    Nap likes this.
  4. Warren SMITH Well-Known Member

Australia
    Great start on a lovely figure..
    Henk likes this.
  5. Henk A Fixture

United-Kingdom