1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Ronin

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Sikora, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Sikora Member

United-States
    Gentlemen!
    I would like to present my new bust.there will be a sword on his shoulder.we your opinion?thank you
    Sikora

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Looks good,
    Waiting for your progress.

marc
  3. Sikora Member

United-States
    Thank you! :)
  4. Jamie Stokes Well-Known Member

Australia
    Very good start.

looks like the lead character from Yojimbo or Sanjuro. was that your inspiration?
    (played by Toshiro Mifune)
    looks like him, from what I can see.....

Cheers

Attached Files:

5. Sikora Member

United-States
    Thank you!

Most Mifune gave the inspiration of the seven samurais.:)
  6. Nap Moderator

England
    Sikora,
    Nice start , I like the way the clothing folds have turned out , what scale is this one , and is it going to be commercial ? It might be the picture but the hand looks a little too flat underneath the clothing .
    Is the sword going to be in resin as well or white metal , look forward to seeing this and of course the painted version if you are doing one .

Keep posting

Nap
  7. Sikora Member

United-States
    Hi NAP,
    I'm glad you like it!The size is 1/9 and I did this for myself onto a home competition following now.I publish the painted and ready pictures then,as I am ready.I would like to do similar ones yet from which it is possible to prepare a copy then and ,if you have a samurai picture possibly I say thanks for your help!
    Thank you!
    Sikora