1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Romeo Models

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Guy, May 9, 2005.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Squadron.com has announced they are taking advanced orders for Romeo Models new figure.

"Bounty Killer"
    54mm white metal
    sculpted by Gianni La Rocca

[IMG]

Squadron New Releases
  2. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    This along with the Anglo Saxon warrior from LaRocca are just great.

Keith
  3. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    OK, more Western figures! I'll be picking this one up for sure as well as someone out in St. Louie who put up with me for a weekend! I'm sure he'll like this one (y)

Jim Patrick
  4. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    This one and the Pegaso dude, leaning on the bar, are on my Dear Santa list.
  5. CondeJulian Well-Known Member

Brazil
    Never heard about romeo Models !
    Why is so close to pegaso ?
    Regards
    Julian
  6. Guayo New Member

Wow this is a original figure, also for the fantasy figure lovers and the westerns.

Hi Julian, some items of Romeo models are Pegaso Warranted Serie figures, also some of their figures can be use together like the Ghulam Warrior (1099) ref.RM 90-10 and the Pegaso, Miles Christi, Crusader XII c ref.90-031 both by G. La Rocca.

EDUARDO