1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Roman quartet update

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by smudger1960, Mar 27, 2019.

1. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    I'm now about 80% through this 2nd bust now,i need to finish the right arm which should take me about 2 sessions and ive already added the base coat shield design in acrylic,i havnt posted any update pictures of the 2nd shield because its going to be exactly the same as the first one I did on the first bust,again im pleased with where I am at during this time,the weathering and blood splash is essential to what I want to achieve with the final scene I have in mind,this will be a roman defence under attack.
    DSCN6287 (2).JPG DSCN6288 (2).JPG DSCN6289 (2).JPG DSCN6291.JPG DSCN6292 (2).JPG DSCN6293 (2).JPG DSCN6294 (2).JPG DSCN6295 (2).JPG DSCN6296 (2).JPG DSCN6298.JPG DSCN6299.JPG DSCN6300.JPG DSCN6301.JPG

brian
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Blooming brilliant mate

Love the battle worn effects you achieve

Thanks for sharing

Nap
    clrsgt likes this.
  3. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Brian....I must say you hold the patent on blood and guts. But I must say the first two pieces are convincing. It's not my style but that's not to say I don't like it. I'm looking forward to seeing how this package that so far looks like they went through a meat grinder takes shape. I won't let my own imagination take over and look forward to seeing where "your" fertile mind takes you. Keep up the good work.

Wayne
    clrsgt and Nap like this.
  4. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Absolutely awesome. How you achieve the blood and grime of battle amazes me. I wish I could achieve that look with some of the figures that I do.
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    you can say that he was at the fight.
    Great..

Marc
    clrsgt likes this.
  6. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great stuff Brian.
    Gordon
  7. Shark PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom