1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Roman Palace - MacOne Models

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by JLMacone, Mar 14, 2012.

1. JLMacone Member

Spain
    Roman Palace

Scenario for 54mm figure
    Base 6 x 6 cm height 13 cm
    Material Resin

[IMG]
    Paco, assassin's and gordy like this.
  2. Michaelminiatures A Fixture

United-States
    Where can I get this kit?
  3. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
  4. Tommy's War Active Member

United-Kingdom
    These are great kits and I'm pleased to have them in stock now. I will have all the range available at the East Midlands Model Show in Hinckley on Sunday 18th March, then will be listed them on the website next week.

They really are a great range and I'm looking forward to seeing more releases
  5. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Hi Mike from memory it is 20 Euros,

Keith
  6. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Good to hear that you are stocking these Darren. If the quality is as good as the originals I have then they should sell well for you-will you be at Darlington?

Keith
  7. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Sorry Mike it is 19 Euros

Darren if you are going to be at Darlington can you please order the Wall for me...thanks....Keith
  8. Michaelminiatures A Fixture

United-States
    Darren,
    I would like to order 2 Roman Palace and 2 Roman Arch 54mm. Can you please send me a total with mailing to Edmonds WA USA 98026 . Do you take paypal?
    Thanks,
    Mike
  9. Tommy's War Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guys

Keith, I'm afraid I won't be at Darlington, its a little too far for me to travel from the Midlands (and at Hinckley Model Show I only just covered the cost of fuel to get there - and I only live a mile away;) ). I will be at Salute and BMSS in London in April, Birmingham IPMS in May, Figure World in July and of course Euro in September.

Mike, yes I take paypal and ship to the US, I'll sort those out today and drop you a pm when I'm done.

Its good to see these doing well, they really are nice sets, I'll get a blog going with a build and paint job on them with a figure included to show scale and finish.

Darren
  10. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Hi Darren, Sorry to hear that Hinckley was disappointing for you, I've cut right back on shows this year-perhaps you could get me one for Figure World if that is OK? Sorry I can't order more but I have most of the original kits, looking forward to some new releases from them.

Keith