1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique Roman Legionnaire VERLINDEN BUST finished.

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by unknown01, May 23, 2011.

1. meizi Active Member

China
    Great job Mitsutaka. The whole looks wonderful.
    meizi
  2. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Mitsutaka,

This bust is awesome, it shows a great improvement in your painting technique and your skills. Well done my friend.
  3. unknown01 New Member

Japan
    Thank you very much, everyone.

Thank you very much for your everyone and kind comment.:)

Steve.. thank you very much. I like the fresh tone, too.

Colin.. thank you very much. I have completed it featuring flesh color of VALLEJYO - COLOR.

Marc.. thank you very much. Because this figure was a bust model, necessity of a ground work was not.

Carl.. thank you very much. I'm considering to buy a flesh-colored set.

David.. thank you very much. I think of your value in an honor.

ChaRon.. thank you very much. I also expect it of your work.

Sam.. thank you very much. I used enamel paint and oil paints about pollution of a metal.

Adam.. thank you very much. I think I failed a little about an eye. I'd like to complete it perfectly next.

Pedro.. thank you very much. It's big help that you follow for me.

Philippe.. thank you very much. I think of your comment in an honor.

Theofilos.. thank you very much. I won't make a mess so much about this figure.
    It's because I'm always making a mess. I changed it this time.

Guy.. thank you very much. I used the metal color of KUREOS about a metal. I like this paint.

Gordy.. thank you very much. I agree, too.

Mark.. thank you very much. I think of your value in an honor.

Ron.. thank you very much. I think it is best, too. I'm glad that I can participate in a forum with you, too.

Jason.. thank you very much. I'm happy because I can pass your censorship. Giving advice to me, and thank you very much.

James.. thank you very much. Only the metal color is paint of firmer film of paint, not acrylic paint.
    This paint is made in Japan.

Rob.. thank you very much. I could have a confidence by your value.

Dimitrios.. thank you very much. My friend. I think of your kind comment in an honor.

Mei.. thank you very much. There were few used colors, so this figure was a wonderful thing for me.

Tony.. thank you very much My friend. I am encouraging since always getting me your word.

Mitsutaka.:)