1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique Roll Call 1854

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by ChaosCossack, Nov 6, 2012.

1. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Hey All

The next figure I managed recently is a 75mm Maurice Corrie fig representing a British Grenadier Guard after the Battle of Inkerman, 1854. I think the sculpt was based on one of the men in Lady Butler's painting entitled "Roll Call"... or I could be wrong :whistle:

As usual, I painted in Vallejo acrylics. The snow is from GW and the discarded bearskin was scratch made from Apoxie Putty.... In the painting, there is a casualty lying next to the man leaning on his musket, so I replaced him with the bearskin to give a "post battle" impression.

Hope you like, thanks for looking in.

Colin

IMGP0048.jpg IMGP0049.jpg IMGP0050.jpg IMGP0051.jpg IMGP0053.jpg IMGP0054.jpg IMGP0055.jpg
    Aveleira, tiberius57, crf and 2 others like this.
  2. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Good work again
    ChaosCossack likes this.
  3. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Thanks again Mirofsoft :D
  4. tiberius57 A Fixture

Canada
    Nice weathering! Nice, very nice!(y)
    Cheers,
    Zeno
    ChaosCossack likes this.
  5. Aveleira A Fixture

Portugal
    Another nice work Colin!!! You've been busy ;)

Regards
    Pedro
    ChaosCossack likes this.
  6. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Thanx Zeno and Pedro, glad you like him.