1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Rocket man

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Jeff, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Jeff Active Member

United-States

We want to do a contest for Kings Road Miniatures were we turn some of our current line of figures in to future retro types of figures. To give people an idea of the type of thing I am thinking I converted our Cunnigham figure in to rocket man. This is a very quick build I threw together this afternoon. The figure is just reposed slightly and needs a lot of work to make it really look good. This one used a Doollittle head, and a few spare parts to sell the idea. The idea is that the best figures will get produced. We are still working out the details, but I think it could be a fun contest.

Attached Files:

2. Wigdog Active Member

United-States
    Cool idea! Thanks for sharing!
  3. Stephen Ward Active Member

United-States
    Hey dude, neat idea!