1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Video Review Robot Rocket Miniatures - Bite The Bullet

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by MrBMB, Dec 7, 2021.

1. MrBMB A Fixture

cropped.jpg

Robot Rocket Miniatures - Bite The Bullet

• Miniature type : Full Figure.
    • Miniature Scale : 75mm
    • Parts : 8
    • Sculpted By: Charles Agius of CASculpts
    • Box Art : Aythami Alonso Torrent
    • Cast by : CMA Creative Solutions Ltd
    Robot-Rocket-Miniatures-Bite-The-Bullet-1.jpg
    Bite-The-Bullet-2-.jpg
    Trep, Airkid, 1969 and 2 others like this.
  2. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I don't always comment or watch every one, but your video reviews are the next best thing to holding a piece in your hands and looking at it up close. Keep up the good work!

As for the piece itself, it looks to be of a very high quality and is a really cool bit of sci-fi that appears to have drawn some of its inspiration from the "Aliens" movie and graphic novels franchise. I'm seeing a hybrid of the Ripley character and a Colonial Marine trooper calling out for an urgent pick-up by a drop-ship as the xenomorphs close in.

I'm wondering if the "1/4" thing might mean "part 1 of 4" and it's the first part of an extended vignette, with 3 more parts to come? Speculation on my part but it's obviously not a scale reference!

I might buy this.

- Steve
    Mike - The Kiwi and DaddyO like this.
  3. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Had my eye on this figure and might well pick one up after this review rather than the bust version.
    I think the 1/4 refers to 1 of four in regards to parts/sprues in the kit, the other parts are also numbered accordingly.
    Cheers
    Steve
  4. Airkid A Fixture

England
    Good stuff Mr BMB! A very dynamic piece, very cleverly painted by Sr Torrent. I would normally say this wasn't in my comfort zone, but on reflection, I'd enjoy painting it.

Phil
  5. MrBMB A Fixture

Thankyou Steve for taking the time to comment. I try take make most of my figure videos to help someone watching decide if they want to buy it or not. I have had some people ask why I don't do many negative reviews and the answer is I have been around for awhile and I normally do enough research before I buy or know the companies past figures to know what I'm getting. I don't like wasting my time paying for bad figures and then reviewing them. Although it does happen from time to time :)
    Airkid and Babelfish like this.
  6. Ong Active Member

I've been waiting for this figure for a while as I don't normally paint busts. It's one of the few original design 75mm full figure Sci-Fi figures with a base available that appears realistic and not Anime or squat proportions like a wargame mini.

Your video reviews are excellent, MrBMB, and I enjoy seeing them on YouTube. Many of your purchases I agree with as "winners."

What is even better are your end-of-the-month new kit news as I really enjoy those videos and seeing what is new. I will need to contact you if I see something in them that I don't know anything about. :)

Keep up the good reviews and videos! :)