1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Robin of Sherwood

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by balder, Jan 30, 2018.

1. balder PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    So, I’m enjoying a wintery day off here in Winnipeg scanning through Amazon Prime video and what do I find? Robin of Sherwood! I’m pleased to say it’s every bit as good as I remember. Love this show.

We’re there ever any figures made from this show?

Gerald
  2. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    If you are refering to the Half hour weekly show staring Richard Green then the answer is NO . But Andrea do a lovely 54 mm figure of Errol Flynn from the film Robin Hood and if I wanted to paint a Robin Hood Figure this is the one

[IMG]
    chippy
    balder likes this.
  3. balder PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    I have that one in the grey army. The show I meant was the one from the 1980’s with Michael Praed.
    Gerald
    DaddyO likes this.
  4. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    ooh I really liked that show Gerald - didn't they change to a blonde haired chap for a later series?
    Paul
  5. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Yup, it was Jason Connery, son of Sean and Diane Cilento......not as good as the first series , though IMHO

Alan
    balder likes this.
  6. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I was going to say exactly that Alan. I remember my Dad watching the first series with great enthusiasm with me and being nonplussed when the character changed.
    Old johnny, OldTaff and balder like this.
  7. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi baler I don't think the program had enough world exposure to make a figure viable .
    I know what you mean DaddyO . I use to watch the show with my 2 sons but we all lost interest pretty quickly when Jason Connery took over .
    chippy