1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"river Crossing" Is Now Boxed And Available!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by gregozmods, Nov 16, 2012.

1. gregozmods Member

Australia
    OzMods' OZFIG008 - "River Crossing" - is now boxed and available. PURCHASE WITH ANY CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL TO ozmods@bigpond.net.au
    Post and packing: Within Australia Aus$9; to NZ Aus$12; to Pacific Rim Aus$15; to North America Aus$16; to Europe, UK and Rest of World Aus$18.

Attached Files:

Mark S, housecarl and Grod like this.
  2. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Like this one
    Here there is a justification for a " Bust "
  3. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great piece of work and subject.
    Gordon
  4. PHIL WALDEN Member

Sorry with the slow responce guys in one word, computer!!..the box art for this sculpt posed many an idea, the visual health,the climatic conditions,hard going terrain, bodies rotting with infection, and so on but then there is the artistic look night, sun set, shadows, etc.etc . l painted him in the finish to look like it was, dead, rotting, slime,and sweat, in an every day happening.. l like to sculpt and paint as things are, l've never been much into the parade ground look, but this is only my way of seeing things. It will be very interesting to see how other folk approach him. OZMOD'S have made a grand job of the casting.....
    Don likes this.
  5. Don Well-Known Member

Phil I agree with you, cant look "shiney" when crossing a river in New Guinea. Lovely sculpt and a great paintjob. Captures the conditions around and in the river perfectly.

Don
  6. Mark S Guest

I've ordered my "River Crossing" piece today and I'm really looking forward to working on this one.