1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Ritter / Knight

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by Elaphus, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Elaphus Active Member

Germany
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Zur Zeit bearbeite ich eine ältere Andrea Figur im Maßstab 90mm. Die Figur wurde komplett in Ölfarben bemalt, nur die Metallteile wurden mit Printers-Ink bemalt und dann mit Öllasuren überzogen. Nachdem der Reiter nun bis auf die Verschmutzungen, die erst ganz zum Schluss aufgetragen werden, fertig gestellt ist, wird das Pferd bemalt. Bilder folgen bald. / At this time i paint an older figure from Andrea-Miniatures. This figure is 90mm high and was painted only with oil-colors. The metall first painted with printers-ink and after that with very thin glaze in oil. The next i want to paint is the horse, i will demonstrate the pictures next time.[IMG]

More...